Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hong Kong Street Fashion


There is no denying that Hong Kong women's fashion is as interesting and varied as its shopping offerings. They are bold in expressing their individual style, fashion forward looking and enjoy dressing up which I find rather refreshing. Perhaps if the weather here is a bit kinder, our Singaporean ladies may amp up their style to the next level. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps! Sometimes a fedora or just a pop of colour in your footwear can make you look more confident than the rest. In the first place, you have to have some confidence to pull that off. Whether you look good in it or not, that is a separate issue which I will find time to expound in my future posts! I wished I had taken more photos to share with you but certainly, there will be more pictures next time as Hong Kong will be my regular shopping destination in the near future!


                            Melissa and Priscilla, a Hong Kong friend                               


Everyone wears boots in autumn!


No comments: