Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!



Here's a toast to my family, friends, readers and valued clients; may the New Year ring in abundant health, joy and peace into your lives. Focus your energy, time and money on things and people that matters. Life is already full of challenges; so do not take on more unnecessarily:-) On this note, I will like to say thank you so much for following my blog. Your support has spurred me on to continue blogging even when time does not permit or when I ran out of things to share. It has been a tremendous experience for me and I enjoyed it so much that I have begun another new blog in case some of you are unaware. My style inspirations will now be shared via my new blog at http://www.image-harmony.com/styleblog while this blog (melissastyleguide.blogspot.com) will have a more personal touch. I hope to have your continuous support throughout the new year and I wish everyone an awesome 2010! Cheers!

No comments: